ƒ/D is a pretty fun party and we’d like you to be a part of it! Our Book of Pinhole Kickstarter was a resounding success, and we’re excited to spread more pinhole goodness!
Starting in June 2017, we’re shifting to a Quarterly publication format. The ƒ/D Quarterly will be published online (for free) as well as in print and eBook formats. To support this, we’re now having a rolling Call for Entry for work to be included in the Quarterly.
What are we looking for?
- Single pinhole photos
- Pinhole photography projects
- Articles about pinhole techniques
- Articles about exposure techniques that can be applied to pinhole
- Articles about camera building or modifying
If you’re concerned about your ability to write a good article, we’ve got you covered as we’ll provide editorial assistance. If you’re not a native english speaker, we can help by working to translate your copy into english.
- Articles: Please send a brief description of the article. If we’re interested, we’ll respond with a deadline and comments as appropriate
- Photos and photo projects: minimum 2400 pixels on the longest side, free of frames or watermarks, ready for printing
- All submissions: include your name and a web address where we can learn more about you (personal site or social site)
In addition to fame and glory, contributors to the Quarterly will be rewarded with a small token of our gratitude.
Please send submissions to: info [at] fslashd.com